Old Spice Smellcome to Manhood Kit Giveaway
We’ve been sharing a lot about the Old Spice Smellcome to Manhood campaign and the awesome tool kit they sent for my son to try. We are excited to let you know we are giving away one of these fun tool kits to one lucky fan to share with their son. The kit comes in a neat tool style box and has many fun uses for your son after they’ve used the products.
The contents of the kit include:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – “Scent Responsibly” and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- Sylvester Stallone “Over the Top” DVD – Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet.
- Old Spice Branded Wood Flash Drive – Important Old Spice files everyone should memorize (Old Spice “Scent Responsibly” education video, Informational Infographic, Fact Sheet, etc.)
- Art of Manliness Book – Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma to add to your LinkedIn profile
- Bonus! Old Spice Hair Product – Guys who use Old Spice Hair product just seem to do better in life. Don’t you want to do better in life?
One lucky winner will win an Old Spice Smellcome to Manhood Kit as described above. Giveaway is open to US residents, ages 18 and older. Giveaway ends March 10, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST. Enter to win on the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck everyone!
Disclaimer: No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this sweepstakes. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google or Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Contact email@example.com if you have any additional questions or comments.