These mint chocolate pudding plant parfaits are the perfect recipe for your next Spring celebration. They also make great centerpieces for your next Spring party. Use any type of container you like but I absolutely love using the half-pint mason jars. A clear container is best!
- 2 – 3.9 oz. boxes chocolate pudding mix and required ingredients
- 1 package chocolate sandwich cookies
- Fresh mint leaves
- Prepare chocolate pudding as directed on package.
- Place chocolate cookies in a large resealable bag and use a rolling pin to crush.
- Pour a heaping tablespoon of crushed cookies into each jar.
- Add a generous quarter-cup of chocolate pudding to each jar (enough to fill about halfway).
- Repeat steps 3 and 4, and top with a final layer of crumbled cookies to create the appearance of dirt.
- Poke a few sprigs of fresh mint leaves into the top of each parfait, creating a little “seedling.”
Do you have any upcoming Spring celebrations? Comment below and share with us!