LEGO KidsFest National Tour Stops + Kansas City Giveaway
LEGO KidsFest® is coming to Kansas City, MO, May 13–15! This is the perfect event and fun for all ages with three acres of hands-on educational fun! The LEGO KidsFest national tour will be stopping in several cities this summer but we’re are giving away tickets to the LEGO KidsFest® coming to Kansas City!
LEGO KidsFest brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in one activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
The LEGO KidsFest national tour stops at the Harrisburg ,from April 8-10, 2016, for the very first time, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event.
LEGO KidsFest is for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
- LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
- LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
- LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
- LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
- LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
- LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
“Our 2016 LEGO KidsFest tour is going to delight both new and returning audiences,” said Vince Rubino, Events Manager for LEGO Systems, Inc. “We’ve still got some favorites on the show floor, like the Big Brick Pile, Creation Nation and the Race Ramps. There are also many new and unique activities designed for building, learning and fun.”
Five sessions – all identical and 4 1/2 half hours in length – are held at each tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
Register for your chance to win (2) tickets to Lego KidsFest!! One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, May 13, 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
Enter the Lego KidsFest Kansas City Giveaway!
Please note: The event can sell out in all promotions and we urge ticket purchasers to buy tickets in advance online.