Leggings that Help Shape, Tone & Reduce Cellulite
Instead of going under the knife, try Proskins’ leggings. These leggings help shape, tone and reduce the appearance of cellulite! It’s an innovative new way to smooth and shape your body – no surgery required!
I tried the Slim by Proskins anti-cellulite slimming leggings. They are made of a patented micro-encaspuslated yarn that contains active slimming ingredients. Combined with high tech compression, these leggings improve your overall skin condition. They actually leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and firm.
This patented fabric contains micro-capsules that contain the finest active natural ingredients that are massaged into the skin during wear. The micro-capsules are guaranteed to remain in the fabric for at least 100 washes. That’s a lot of wear making your skin feel extra smooth and soft!
What the micro-capsules contain:
- Caffeine: A renowned active slimming agent that activates micro-circulation and promotes fat destruction.
- Retinol: A skin regenerator which stimulates collagen, giving a youthful appearance.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps the skin appear young and fresh.
- Aloe Vera: A plant extract that makes the skin feel smoother and softer.
- Ceramides: Restores the skin’s barrier system providing immediate tensor effect.
- Fatty Acids: Natural ingredients existing in our skin. They are the perfcet vehicles to improve the penetration of the rest of the active ingredients into the skin.
The Proskins’ leggings keep my body cool, dry and comfortable throughout the whole day. I love wearing them during exercise because of their active micro-climate. They keep my body temperature related so they are great for wear all year long. Plus, the silver anti-bacterial treatment in the leggings keeps the fabric clean and odor free.
Connect with Proskins
Proskins offers a complete range in health, beauty, lifestyle and sports apparel. They are the baselayer and compression wear experts. I can’t wait to try something from the sports line for my son for baseball!
What’s your favorite way to reduce the appearance of cellulite without going under the knife? Comment below and share with us!