Last minute Christmas and holiday treat ideas from the Bandit. First we have the Crunch Snowmen! The Bandit had a lot of fun making these! Watch the video below on his fun how-to:
Dressed in colorful candy scarves and top hats, these stylish, easy-to-make snowmen are sure to liven up any holiday gathering.
bag of 8-inch pretzel rods
1 cup white chocolate chips
mini chocolate chips
orange decorators’ gel or frosting
fruit leather (various colors) – we used fruit roll-ups
gummy rings – we used gummy lifesavers
- Melt 1 cup of white chocolate chips. We done this in the microwave, but can also be done on the top of a broiler.
- Take each pretzel rod and dip one end in the melted chocolate. Spread the chocolate two-thirds of the way down the rod.
- Set the pretzels on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Press on mini chocolate chips for eyes and buttons.
- Set the pretzels on a sheet of waxed paper and press on mini chocolate chips for eyes and buttons.
- Use orange decorators’ gel or frosting to add a carrot nose.
- After the chocolate has hardened, stand the pretzels up in a glass and tie on your strips of fruit leather to make colorful scarves.
- For each hat, stretch a gummy ring over the narrow end of a gumdrop and secure it on the pretzel rod with a dab of melted chocolate.
Stay tuned for more fun holiday treat ideas you can enjoy with your kiddos while they are on Christmas break!
Latest posts by wallywonks (see all)
- Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship Giveaway - June 20, 2013
- Win Summer Prizes Resolve Stain Lifter Sweepstakes - June 20, 2013
- Billy Butler BBQ Sauce Review - June 20, 2013