Kids Lunch Box Recipe for Halloween
Are you a mom that loves creating fun lunch box recipes for your kids? Try this fun kids lunch box recipe for Halloween with peanut butter/banana apple-shaped sandwich, California blend veggies with chicken, & oreo cookie/reese’s spider! It is the perfect theme for a fun Halloween kids lunch box! Your kids are sure to be the talk of the lunch table with this creation!
Yield: 1 Kid’s Lunch
Peanut Butter/Banana Apple-Shaped Sandwich
- 1 Slice Bread
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- ¼ Banana (sliced)
- Apple-Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Candy Eyes
- Candy Lips
- Black Sparkle Gel
- Using an apple-shaped cookie cutter, press down twice on 1 slice of bread. This will create 2 sides.
- Add peanut butter and sliced banana to bottom slice. Add a small amount of peanut butter to top slice so the sandwich will stick together.
- Using the black sparkle gel, attach each eye and lips to bread. The gel will settle after a few minutes.
California Blend Veggies with Chicken
- 1/3 Cooked Chicken Breast (sliced into small pieces)
- ¼ Bag California Blend Frozen Vegetables
- 2 Tsp. Olive Oil
- Add olive oil to small stovetop pan and heat at medium.
- Add frozen California vegetable blend to pan. Cook for approximately 12 minutes at medium heat.
- Add cooked chicken to blend. Stir well for approximately 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Oreo Cookie/Reese’s Spider
- 1 Caramel Apple Oreo Cookie
- 1 Mini Reese’s Cup
- Black Sparkle Gel
- Yellow Sparkle Gel
- Put a large dab of black sparkle gel in center of Oreo. Place mini Reese’s cup on top.
- Using black sparkle gel, draw 4 spider legs on each side, totally eight.
- Fill top of mini Reese’s cup with black sparkle gel.
- Using yellow sparkle gel, draw 2 eyes.
- Let settle for a few minutes. Place in cupcake baking cup for safe keeping.
Arrange your creations in a bento style lunch box for your kiddos. Place a card inside with a special note.
Do you love the lunch box printable?! Download it here: http://www.coupons.com/thegoodstuff/back-to-school-printables-from-the-good-stuff/
Do you enjoy creating fun kids lunch box recipes? If so, what’s your favorite creation?