Halloween How To: Mini Witch’s Brooms
The Bandit really enjoyed making these mini witch’s brooms! I’m not sure how many we actually ended up with by the time we were done. It seems like he was more interested in eating them along the way. Your kids can easily join in on helping make these. These are a fun sweet and salty treat to make for a school party or any other kids party! Pair these with the cute Snack o’ Lantern Fruit Cups we made last week. And maybe you can serve them with some Swamp Juice or Halloween Bug Juice! Don’t worry – HowTo’s coming on those!
- Thin Pretzel Sticks
- Roll of Fruit by the Foot
- Start by unrolling the Fruit by the Foot and cut into 1/2″ sections.
- Cut 2/3’s of the way up one side of the 1/2″ sections and make “fringe”.
- Roll each section of Fruit by the Foot around the ends of the thin pretzel sticks.
- It’s also a great idea to use different colors of Fruit by the Foot.
We will be having a lot more Halloween How To videos coming soon including more treats, recipes, decor, costumes and more! And watch for the Halloween giveaways!
Patricia Baxter says
thank you giveawaybandit that is so cute!
Cathy Wallace says
OMGosh those are too too cute!
OMG, these brooms look sp cute
Andrea A. says
Aww those are so cute and creative 🙂
martha parten says
wish I would have seen this earlier this year..they are to cute, thank you for the giveaway
Ron Casteel says
a cute idea and looks like the bandit is having a lot of fun
terri tillman says
i dont know what is cuter…..those little witch’s brooms or that little boy with that mustache stuck on his lip. oh my gosh….to funny!!