Halloween How To: Mini Witch’s Brooms
The Bandit really enjoyed making these mini witch’s brooms! I’m not sure how many we actually ended up with by the time we were done. It seems like he was more interested in eating them along the way. Your kids can easily join in on helping make these. These are a fun sweet and salty treat to make for a school party or any other kids party! Pair these with the cute Snack o’ Lantern Fruit Cups we made last week. And maybe you can serve them with some Swamp Juice or Halloween Bug Juice! Don’t worry – HowTo’s coming on those!
- Thin Pretzel Sticks
- Roll of Fruit by the Foot
- Start by unrolling the Fruit by the Foot and cut into 1/2″ sections.
- Cut 2/3′s of the way up one side of the 1/2″ sections and make “fringe”.
- Roll each section of Fruit by the Foot around the ends of the thin pretzel sticks.
- It’s also a great idea to use different colors of Fruit by the Foot.
We will be having a lot more Halloween How To videos coming soon including more treats, recipes, decor, costumes and more! And watch for the Halloween giveaways!
Latest posts by wallywonks (see all)
- Bloggers Wanted: Bounce into Summer Giveaway Event - May 20, 2013
- How To Organize A Pool Party For Your Kids - May 20, 2013
- 3 Holiday-Themed Amusement Parks To Take The Kids To This Summer - May 20, 2013