This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KingofFlavor #FlavorRocksTG #CollectiveBias
Do you have a love for the bold flavors of hot sauce? Flavor rocks with El Yucateco® Hot Sauce and the perfect answer for on-the-go whether you’re headed off to a concert or another adventure this summer. When I found the El Yucateco® Hot Sauce flavors at Target I knew they would be perfect for creating habanero chicken wraps for a bold flavor. I also had a coupon for El Yucateco® I printed at home before heading out to Target. I also found that I can download free music at the El Yucateco® social hub.
I love having as much adventure as possible during the summer whether it’s at a festival or a concert listening to my favorite artist. While at Target I grabbed my three favorite El Yucateco® flavors: Green Chile Habanero, Red Chile Habanero and XXX Hot Kutbil-ik. They’re perfect for stashing in my bag for all those summer adventures.
El Yucateco® is the #1 authentic habanero hot sauce which is perfect for keeping my chicken wraps authentic and true to that hot sauce flavor. Made from habaneros hand picked from our own fields, El Yucateco® sauces are handcrafted to deliver rich flavor with just the right amount of heat. El Yucateco® is the #1 consumer choice.
El Yucateco® will now be available at select stadiums and The House of Blues, and since they are music lovers just like us, they want to give you the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime musical experience. Plus, gift cards are awarded weekly! Enter the sweepstakes below:
The coupon is available through July. While you’re printing out your coupon at home, be sure you check out the music you can download for free!
Our Favorite El Yucateco®:
- Red Habanero Hot Sauce – Made with fresh red habanero peppers, tomato, and select spices and seasonings. Our red habanero sauce is the perfect “all purpose” sauce. It packs a little more kick then the average hot sauce but with far less vinegar, so you get the true flavor of the pepper when you add this sauce to any dish. Our red habanero is a great fit for everything from a Bloody Mary to Shrimp Cocktail or Wings.
- Green Habanero Hot Sauce – Made with fresh green habanero peppers, garlic, select spices and seasonings. Our green habanero sauce is our #1 seller nationally. It packs a little more heat then our red habanero but again has far less vinegar then the average hot sauce. Our green packs a fresh crisphabanero flavor that enhances the flavor of any dish when used as a condiment or blends perfectly into creamy dips toning down the heat while bringing that fresh habanero flavor to classic dips and dressings. For grilling or cooking this sauce pairs best with lighter foods, chicken, fish, and veggies. Blend it with ranch dressing for an amazing alternative dressing or dip.
- XXX Habanero Hot Sauce (Kutbilik) – A rescued recipe from the Mayan vault. Has 90% of the fruit- the largest percentage of raw material in its category. This sauce is made from the ripest habaneros giving it a slightly rustic and earthy flavor. Although, this is our hottest sauce measuring approx. 12,000 on the Scoville scale, it is favored by all hot sauce lovers and is not so extreme that it can’t be used as an everyday sauce either. Our XXXtra Hot adds a tremendous amount of true habanero flavor to anything it is mixed with. This is a hearty full flavor sauce so when pairing, make sure to partner this sauce with something equal in flavor to maintain some balance. For example, mix this sauce with raspberry or cherry preserves for a sweet & spicy spread, or pour it on over steaks and ribs when grilling. No artificial coloring added.
I wanted to use the El Yucateco® Green Chile Habanero to enhance the flavor of my chicken wraps. They are perfect for on-the-go. Enjoy them hot or cold for your next summer adventure. Enter the sweepstakes and rock with the flavors of El Yucateco®!
Habanero Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 4 T El Yucateco® Green Chile Habanero
- ¼ C Flour
- 1 Egg, whisked
- ¾ Breadcrumbs
- 1 Pound Chicken Tenders
- 2 T Sour Cream
- 2 T Mayonnaise
- ½ C Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 4-6 Tortillas
- 1 C Romain Lettuce, chopped
- 1 C Celery, sliced
- 1 Large Tomato, diced
- Sour Cream or Yogurt, optional
Preheat oven to 400° F. While oven is heating, add flour, egg and breadcrumbs to 3 separate bowls. Dip the chicken in this order: flour, egg, breadcrumbs. Bake chicken tenders in the oven for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Add El Yucateco® Green Chile Habanero sauce to a bowl and toss chicken tenders until fully coated.
Whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl. Stir in the crumbled blue cheese.
Assemble your wraps: Spread one tabl espoon of the blue cheese sauce on the tortilla. Top with a quarter of the chicken, lettuce, celery, tomato and sour cream (or yogurt), optional. Drizzle with El Yucateco® Green Chile Habanero.
Roll your tortilla into a wrap. While wrapping you can add a food wrapping paper for easy handling while on-the-go. I wrap in a deli wrap and cut in half when transporting my wraps to make them perfect for summer concerts and festivals. Or, you can use a foil to wrap. Peel the paper or foil back as you enjoy your wrap and the bold flavors of El Yucateco® while I listen to my favorite playlist!
How would you use El Yucateco® to enhance the flavor of your foods? Comment below and share your ideas with us!