I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Doctor On Demand. I received a free trial coupon code to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Wouldn’t it be great to visit your doctor without even leaving your house? You can now have doctor video visits at home with Doctor on Demand! Doctor on Demand is a healthcare service providing Video Visits via your smartphone, tablet, and desktop computer. You can visit with board certified physicians, psychologists, and lactation consultants. How convenient, right? It’s especially convenient for someone like me that lives 2 hours from my doctor.
Steps to Use Doctor on Demand
Doctor on Demand is free to register and the app is free to download.
- Download the Doctor on Demand app on your smartphone or tablet. You can download the app on any of these devices: Android, iPhone, iPad or Galaxy Tab. If you’re on a desktop computer just visit www.doctorondemand.com on their desktop computer. If you are using your desktop be sure you are using Google Chrome.
- Provide a list of your symptoms.
- You are instantly connected to a provider licensed in your state for the video visit.
When you sign up for the service via the app you will need to provide the following details:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Create a Password
- Agree to Terms of Service
- Mailing Address
- Select a local pharmacy (in case a prescription is needed)
When registering you will be asked for your credit card information but you will not be charged for the first trial visit. There is no monthly service fee and you are only charged per Video Visit.
Booking a Doctor Appointment
- You can schedule the appointment for yourself, your child or someone else.
- You will be asked a little bit more about why you are booking the appointment, any medications you are currently taking, etc. It’s just like a real doctor visit!
- You can check off a variety of symptoms you are experiencing.
- You can either see a Medical Doctor immediately or schedule a visit by clicking the ‘My Appts’ section.
- You will be provided with a calendar of available times for the current dates or in the future.
- Be prepared for your appointment by having your app open, device charged and be sure you position yourself in a well-lit, quiet space.
- If you need to cancel your appointment for any reason, there is a 4-hour cancellation window.
- You can rate the doctor and your experience once your visit is complete.
Learn more about the Video Visits in the short video below:
- First video visit FREE with unique coupon code! Use Coupon Code: BANDIT15 – Just enter your coupon code upon registration and use it immediately or you can store it in your account for use at a later date.
- $40 – 15-minute Medical & Pediatrics
- $50 – 25-minute Psychologist session
Very affordable for someone like me that would spend this in gas money and co-pay driving to the doctor’s office! No need to find a babysitter or drop the kids off at your parent’s house!
Do you love the idea of having a doctor video visit without actually having to go to the doctor’s office?