This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Create Your Own Spooky Halloween Drink and BOO Kit
I was so excited a few days go when I attended an in-store Walmart BOO’ing demo. I was able to stock up on my favorite Mars candy brands cute Sunkist® Halloween themed pop cans so I would be ready for that spooky night coming soon. I wanted to create a fun BOO kit for family and friends to sit on their door stop awaiting their arrival. I couldn’t wait to be BOO’ing It Forward to everyone in town! Learn how to create your own fun BOO Kit below and enjoy a refreshing Spooky Halloween Punch with all the ghosts and ghouls in your life.
I had a coupon to save $2.00 on on ONE (1) 6pk 8oz Cans or TWO (2) 2L and 2 bags of Mars® Candy which you can grab here. For the pop, you can use it on 7UP® and/or Sunkist®. The candy brands are M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, 3 MUSKETEERS®, SKITTLES®, STARBURST®, and LIFESAVERS®. Be sure you take your coupon so you can save some money to make a fun BOO kit.
Create your own BOO kit to start BOO’ing friends and family! Start by downloading a printable BOO card to include in your BOO kit and follow the directions below:
- Cut out this “We’ve been BOO’d sign.
- Fold the “You’ve been BOO’d” greeting card (page 2) and tape openings together.
- Include the card and sign when gifting BOO bundles.
Fill your BOO kit with MARS/Wrigley candy and Halloween themed Sunkist®.
Your unsuspecting friends and family will be in for a ghoul of a good time when they open their door to find they’ve been BOO’ed by you! [insert spooky laugh]
Spooky Halloween Punch
- 1 6-pack Sunkist® Orange Pop Cans
- 24 oz. fruit punch, chilled
- 1/4 gallon vanilla ice cream
- SKITTLES®, crushed
- Dry Ice (optional)
- Stir the fruit punch and Sunkist® orange pop together in a large punch bowl.
- Add the ice cream to the top of the punch.
- Stir gently to get the consistency you like.
- Moisten the rim of your glasses.
- Grind the SKITTLES® in a food processor and dip the rim of your glasses into the crushed SKITTLES®.
- Ladle punch into glasses and serve.
I added dry ice to mine. Be sure you are careful when using dry ice! Always use gloves, tongs or a towel to safely handle dry ice. If you add it to your drink be sure it dissolves and never touch it to your lips or skin.
Invite friends and family over when they’ve been BOO’d for a refreshing glass of spooky Halloween punch!
Do you plan to BOO it forward this Halloween? Share with us in the comments who you’ll be BOO’ing!
Enter below for your chance to win a $1,000 Walmart Gift Card!