Cranberry Salsa Recipe
Looking for the perfect quick appetizer for your Christmas party? Cranberry salsa is absolutely delicious, quick and a big hit at any party! Serve it with tortilla chips or your favorite kind of snack crackers. It will be gone within minutes! This is also a great recipe for Thanksgiving. Enjoy!
Yields: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 bag cranberries
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1/8 medium red onion
- 1⁄2 large red pepper
- 1⁄4 large green pepper
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeño
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- Chop the apple, red onion, bell peppers and jalapeño into large pieces and place in food processor.
- Add the bag of cranberries to the food processor.
- Use the food processor to chop and combine the ingredients.
- Move the chopped ingredients to a bowl and add sugar, lemon juice, apple juice and cilantro. Stir together.
- Best if chilled in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to combine.
- Serve with chips.
What’s your favorite holiday appetizer?
Be sure to check out more of our great recipes.