Cool Joe’s Icy Lemonade with Cool Cubes Recipe
During our Gutzy Gear party we had so much fun! We thought we’d share the fun recipes provided with our fans! Cool Joe just doesn’t accept regular ice cubes. He likes flavorful cubes in his ice cold drinks!
- 1 Cup of berries, any kind of variety you prefer
- 1 Cup of sparkling water
- 1 Cup sugar, white
- 1 Cup lemon juice
- 4 Cups water
- Ice Cubes
- Chop berries into small pieces, either with a food processor or by hand.
- Mix berries with sparkling water (or juice, if you prefer) and pour into ice cube trays.
- Place in freezer until solid.
- For the lemonade, mix together warm water and sugar, so that sugar will dissolve.
- Add in lemon juice.
- Top off the mix with flavored ice cubes and place in the refrigerator to chill.