Christmas Tree Brownies
These Christmas tree brownies will be a big hit for your upcoming holiday dinner. The kids and adults will both love them! Get creative with them adding ornaments, garland and lights.
Yields: 8-10 servings | Time: 1 Hour
- 1 box of brownie mix (including required oil, water & eggs) or your favorite brownie recipe
- 1 cup frosting
- Food coloring (any color(s) you choose for the garland)
- Candies and/or sprinkles to decorate
- Prepare and bake brownies as directed on box or recipe.
- Allow brownies to cool, and gently remove from the pan and place onto parchment paper.
- Divide the brownies by cutting a straight line down the center horizontally. Cut off hard edges and then cut triangles out of each half to create the trees.
- In a small bowl, mix food coloring into frosting until you reach desired shade. Spoon frosting into a piping bag or a sandwich bag with the tip cut off.
- Draw garland onto trees
- Decorate the trees with candies and sprinkles.
Be sure to check out our other Christmas recipes for all your holiday parties!