Christmas S’more Recipe
Here’s a fun twist on an old favorite… s’mores! Try these delicious Christmas s’mores. They are a great addition to any Christmas party. They are festive, colorful and delicious!
Be sure to check out our other great holiday recipes.
Time: 15 | Serves: 16
- 1 cup Wilton White Candy Melts
- 1 cup Wilton Red Candy Melts
- 4 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 32 Graham Cracker Squares (makes 16 sandwiches)
- Green Food Coloring
- Blue Food Coloring
- 4 tbsp Red Sugar Sprinkles
- 4 tbsp Green Sugar Sprinkles
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Place approximately 5 red candy melts onto each bottom graham cracker. Add a spoonful of mini marshmallows on top. Bake in oven for approximately 5 minutes.
- You may use a Wilton Candy Melt Pot to heat white candy melts if you have one. Otherwise, microwave candy melts at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not over heat.
- Add green food coloring to white candy melts. Stir. Add blue coloring as desired to achieve the correct color. If candy melts become too thick just add a touch of coconut oil to thin.
- Drizzle green candy melts onto each s’more (on top of marshmallows). Sandwich a graham cracker on top.
- Sprinkle red and green sugar sprinkles onto edges of sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
Do you enjoy s’mores? Comment below and share with us!