We are heading to Chicago for the Chicago Toy & Game Fair! We are excited to be giving away a family pass to one lucky winner! This is a fun event you can enjoy with your whole family!
WHAT YOU’LL SEE AT #CHITAG!
- Walk inside the World’s Largest PomPomWow!
- Super Power Sensory Hour 9:00 am – 10:00 am hosted by The National Lekotek Center providing early access to families of children with special needs
- Inventor Meet and Greet throughout both days!! Want to meet the inventor of BopIt? Operation? Jenga? Nerf? Twister? You can say “hello” and get inside knowledge from all – they’ll at the Fair. Also meet upcoming inventors and try their products out. You’ll be able to say you knew them before they were hot!
- Yo-Yo Championship – Contestants from Coast to Coast
- Attend the Star Wars Lunch
- Enter the Young Inventor Challenge & Young Tech Challenge (free!) Amazing Prizes & Meet Toy and Game Executives and Inventors
- Test drive vehicles from Razor, Peg Perego and RadioFlyer Mini Tesla!!
- Mommy & Gracie Show Unboxing! Did you catch last year’s unboxing?? https://youtu.be/wslvGlPjDQs
- IllumiCraft STEM-based Craft Party with Gift
- Upon A Craft Line Holiday Project
- Be entertained by Ben’s Giant Bubble Show
- Test out New Products Before They Hit Retail Shelves
- Shop for the Hottest New and Classic Toys for the Holidays
- Interactive Exhibits
- Giveaways, Stage Events, Magic Shows, Contests, Laser Tag, Crafts, Characters, GameTruck, Knockerball and much more!
Enjoy $3 off ChiTAG fair admission by registering online using the promo code CHITAG3. Get your CHICAGO TOY FAIR $3 Dollar Off Coupon.
Prize: One Family Weekend Pass ($92 value) to the Chicago Toy & Game Fair
Giveaway is open to the anyone that is able to go to the Chicago Toy & Game Fair November 18-20, 2016. Giveaway ends November 15, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST. Enter to win via the giveaway form below and good luck!
Disclosure: If you have any question please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries are optional, if you do any of the tasks you can collect the entries, but if the winner task is a task you did not complete, a second winner will be chosen.
Giveaway Bandit was not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Open to the United States, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.