This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigHero6Release #CollectiveBias
Are you going to celebrate the Big Hero 6 release? Disney Pixar’s, Big Hero 6 became available for purchase on DVD February 24th. We celebrated the DVD release with a fun marshmallow Baymax! Check out our tutorial below on how you can make this fun character for your next Baymax party.
First, learn here’s how you can get a fun gift at Walmart! You can get an exclusive 2 Disc DVD/Blu-Ray 2 pk featuring a gift with purchase only at Walmart. We absolutely love the movie and my son is a big fan of Baymax. Your purchase of the Big Hero 6 Blu-Ray/DVD + Gift With Purchase Set includes a digital movie on Vudu while supplies last! Simply scan your receipt using the Savings Catcher in the Walmart app. Then look for a message on your phone or email. Now you can watch Big Hero 6 on any device! I am not a huge couponer but I love being able to use Savings Catcher. I can quickly scan my receipts and get cash back! I don’t spend hours clipping coupons but can still enjoy the savings.
Now on to our tutorial! You can make a fun marshmallow Baymax with just a few supplies. Here’s a video that shows you how to make the cute character:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Jumbo Mashmallows
- Regular Size Marshmallows
- Black Icing
- Piping Bag and Round Decorators Tip
- Toothpicks or Cooking Twine
- Pedestal to Display Baymax
- Cornstarch for Hands
- Cooking shears
1. Take 4-6 jumbo marshmallows and smash them together. You’ll want to make sure you make them extra stick so they stick together. This is to create the body of Baymax. I used cornstarch on our hands to keep them free of the stick marshmallow mess. You will want to sprinkle some cornstarch on your work area too.
4. I used a regular size marshmallow for the head. You’ll want to smash it down so it looks like Baymax’s oval head.
6. Use your black icing with the round decorators tip to create the eyes and line for Baymax’s face.