Is your little boy or girl still looking for that perfect Halloween Costume? We’ve put together a great top 10 list for both. My son wants to be a Ghostbuster, but I think he will end up being several different things at different parties. He is beyond excited! What is your little one going as this Halloween? Do they have a hard time making up their mind and sticking to it? Maybe these will help you out! [Read more...]
The main 4 tips for treating any stain:
- Treat the stain immediately or as quickly as you can.
- Don’t rub it in more, blot instead.
- Make sure you remove the stain inward so you don’t make it bigger.
- Don’t let it dry if you can help it.
Mustard – Use Hand Sanitizer. Blot the stain.
Ketchup – Use lemon juice and the lemon rhine to blot.
Corn on the Cob (oily stain)- Get the oil out with baby powder and shaving cream. Let it sit and it lifts the oil out.
Iced Tea – Make a paste by using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Let it set for 30 minutes and blot.
Wine – Mix toothpaste and hydrogen peroxide. Brush the stain with an old toothbrush.
Sofa Cushions – Fels Naptha Soap (stock up! $1 for a limited time). Blot with a wet cloth. Rub the bar of soap over the stain. Lifts the stain.
Do you have any suggestions for those hard to get out stains? Share them below!
Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. My son always loves getting dressed up in a fun costume, making treats, and going trick or treating. I love the fall and Halloween decor. Probably my favorite Halloween designer is Joe Spencer. I absolutely adore the whimsical ideas he brings to life in his creations. You can find them online on eBay at weaim2pleez and Amazon has a few. [Read more...]
Cheesy’s Pizza Bar Recipe
What’s more fun than letting kids at their Gutzy Gear party create their own fun meal? Set up an assembly line style-topping bar for fun pizza!
|Cheesy’s Pizza Bar Recipe||
- 10 mini pizza crusts or pita breads
- 2 jars of your favorite tomato sauce
- 3-4 Cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Assorted vegetables such as mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, broccoli, sun dried tomatoes, eggplant, etc.
- Assorted meats such as pepperoni, sausage, cooked beef, cooked chicken, etc.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Give each child a pizza crust/pita bread and help them spread a layer of pizza sauce on top.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and their choice of toppings on the pizza.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Patty’s Patty Burgers Recipe
During our fun Gutzy Gear party we made these fun recipes by Gutzy! Grill these fun mini burgers up for your guests and they’ll be grinning just like Patty!
|Patty’s Patty Burgers Recipe||
- 1 lb. ground meat (to make 10 mini patties)
- 1/2 tsp. dried onion
- 1/2 tsp. garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slider buns or small dinner rolls
- Your favorite toppings and condiments
- Thoroughly combine ground meat with spices.
- Evenly divide meat and shape into patties.
- Place on grill until cooked through.
- Place burger on buns and top with desired toppings.