Candy Cane Heart Pops
Here’s a unique twist on the traditional candy cane. Enjoy your candy canes sucker style with this candy cane heart pops recipe. Decorate any way you like! You could wrap them in cellophane wrapped with a pretty ribbon to give us a gift.
Time: 20 Minutes
Mini Candy Canes
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place each lollipop stick onto the prepared baking sheet. Unwrap mini candy canes and place them at the top of each lollipop stick facing each other. Make sure the tops of the candy canes are touching, and the bottoms are touching the lollipop stick. Lollipop sticks should be placed at least half way up between the candy canes so it sticks well into the white chocolate.
3. Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl according to package directions, and transfer to a piping bag or zip-lock bag.
4. Pipe melted white chocolate into the centers of each candy cane heart.
5. Quickly add sprinkles while white chocolate is still melted.
6. Allow to set for 15 minutes before serving.
What’s your favorite Christmas candy? Comment below and share with us!