6 of the Best Must Have Bags
When it comes to showcasing our handbags, there is nothing better than getting a new piece of arm candy. With the onset of winter, we are all now looking at amazing new bags that we can use during the colder months. After all, fringing is for the summer. When it comes to winter, we want to upgrade our style. One of the easiest ways to update our overall look is with an amazing handbag.
Winter 2014/2015 styles are hitting the stores right about now. So, there has never been a better time to start eyeing up your arm candy.
Here are six of the best must-have bags. Which look will you go for?
1. Leather Backpacks Packs made a massive comeback this summer. Canvas styles and pretty adornments made waves this year. But, for winter, it’s all about ditching canvas when it comes to backpacks. For the ultimate in winter chic, it’s time to reclaim leather. Going hell for leather is a must if you want to pull off this chic look. Check out this backpack. It’s soft, supple and hits all the right style notes. It’s a must have bag for any aspiring fashionista.
2. Metallic Clutch The metallic trend refuses to go away. Thank god for that! Who doesn’t love a bright metallic piece on their arm? It’s the epitome of chic and style. If you are going to go for gold this winter, keep the golden tones of your bag to delicate hue. Light gold and rose gold tones are feminine and gorgeous. Ditch the silver and go for gold this winter.
3. Bohemian Suede Suede is a firm favorite with any boho babe. Many women ditch their suede bags in the winter as they believe the suede will be spoilt from the weather. But, you don’t have to forgo suede altogether. This winter, it’s all about accents of suede. So, a simple black bag with a suede opening will hit all of the right notes and make sure that you are bang on trend.
4. The Quilted Piece Ever since Chanel launched its quilted flap bag, everyone has tried to emulate this style. With the delicate chain straps and the quilted look of the bag, it’s a classic piece. Of course, not everyone can afford to blow the budget on Chanel. But, there are some great copycat pieces that you can try. Opt for grey tones and vivid blues to remain on trend this season. It’s the ultimate must-have piece.
5. Envelope Clutch The envelope clutch went away for a while, but now it’s back with a vengeance. The envelope clutch is a classic transition piece. It can get you from the bar to the office with minimum fuss. Opt for lemon sherbet tones and cherry red hues. This is will ensure that your envelope clutch is brought bang up to date.
6. The Canvas Bowling Bag The canvas bowling bag is a new contender for this year’s must-have bags. It’s a great casual bag that is perfect for weekend jaunts. Opt for neutral, earthy colours to remain on trend with this brilliant piece.